Avian Rochester, LLC
Welcome to Avian Rochester, LLC. We are a small, agile company with experience solving real-world color science and color measurement problems. For an idea of who we are and what we can do for you, please explore the links at left.
Most of our work can grouped into one of these categories: physical standards, color measurements, and consulting services. For more details about specific color standards and products available, visit our close affiliate, Avian Technologies LLC.
|Color standards customized to your application||Traceable and custom color measurements to control and verify your processes||Consulting services to keep your business on track|
Places To Go
- Why choose Avian?
- Standards Development
- Who we work with
- External Sites
- Tutorials on measurement geometry
- Next Generation Camera Characterization Target
- Dave Wyble attended the 2016 IS&T´s Color and Imaging Conference in San Diego, CA, in November. Dave chaired the Friday half-day workshop "Life of a Color" which also served as the Inter-Society Color Council Annual Meeting. (more)
- Avian Rochester has been awarded an eight-month contract by The Library of Congress to analyze the Next Generation Target and compare it to current targets. (more)
- Dave Wyble attended the 2016 CORM Annual Technical Conference in Gaithersburg MD, in May. (more) ... older news ...