Avian Rochester, LLC
Welcome to Avian Rochester, LLC. We are a small, agile company with experience solving real-world color science and color measurement problems. For an idea of who we are and what we can do for you, please explore the links at left.
Most of our work can grouped into one of these categories: physical standards, color measurements, and consulting services. For more details about specific color standards and products available, visit our close affiliate, Avian Technologies LLC.
|Color standards customized to your application||Traceable and custom color measurements to control and verify your processes||Consulting services to keep your business on track|
Places To Go
- Why choose Avian?
- Standards Development
- Who we work with
- External Sites
- Tutorials on measurement geometry
- Next Generation Camera Characterization Target
- In March 2017, Dave Wyble attended the AATCC International Conference in Wilmington NC. THOUSLITE exhibited their products at the meeting, and we were there on their behalf to interact with the hundreds of potential customers. The meeting was very successful, as Dave rekindled some old friendships, and made a few new ones too. (more)
- In December 2016, Avian Rochester signed an agreement to act as the US Strategic Partner for Thousand Lights Lighting (Changzhou) Limited. (more)
- Dave Wyble attended the 2016 IS&T´s Color and Imaging Conference in San Diego, CA, in November. Dave chaired the Friday half-day workshop "Life of a Color" which also served as the Inter-Society Color Council Annual Meeting. (more) ... older news ...